Antivirus/Spam protections for networks and endpoints or individual PCs
The members of the San Diego Chapter of the Network Professional Association are meeting for an open discussion over lunch about antivirus and spam protections for networks and endpoints or individual PCs. Network administrators are asked to share their solutions and concerns. Consultants and integrators are asked to share their recommendations and what they seeing at different installations.
What are we looking to gain?
- Insight into which AV/Spam solutions being used today. Why this one?
- What works or not - strengths and weakness.
- Pains, problems and issues encountered
or What can be done to minimize the overhead of these medicating tools?
- What are the new solutions out there?t?
- Cost/production benefits of changing solutions
or How can we lower the costs of AV installations?
- Where do you go for help with spam/virus infections?
- Perhaps we shall also touch on intrusion protection.
Sponsor/Presenter opportunity is available for this event. Contact the Chapter Leadership
This is a non-sponsored meeting an entrance fee is required...
NPA Members - $15.
Non-members - $25.
Entrance fee includes attendance at the meeting and lunch.
(Entrance fee has been adopted by the San Diego NPA chapter effective July 1, 2009 in response to the need to cover event costs and provide member value. Contact your chapter President if you would like more information on event costs, entrance fees, or sponsorship)
Where: Coco's Bakery Restaurant - 4280 Nobel Dr, San Diego, CA - (858) 597-0284
Costa Verde Shopping Center - corner of Nobel Dr, and Genessee Ave
When: Tuesday, October 6th, 2009 11:30am - 1:30pm